Tuesday 23 April 2013

Adobe Illustrator

Creating Illustrations for the Creative Multimedia and Web Programming Community.

This is a subject very close to my heart. If you like working or studying in this area you will understand just how addictive it can be.

I created this blog to share my some of the knoledge that I have aquired to date.

Here are some of the things I found myself doing:

                








 






Once you get the hang of that tricky pen tool it is quite n easy package to learn after that. Illustrator is the best multimedia tool to create images from scratch for the production of artwork, web site images, flash images and lots of other uses. Illustrator can turn your newly created images in to jpegs, pdf's for example and they it also let you save your images as png files.

PNG files are very useful when you want to overlap images in Photoshop as you can choose a colour to be transparent. This saves the artist time on masking, selecting, deleting or cropping.

Great overall tool! 

No comments:

Post a Comment